CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Musee d'Orsay

The Metro Station we use to take the train to class everyday (and every where else)















Tonight we visited the Musee d'Orsay (a very cool French museum)















Van Gogh Himself (painted by himself)



















The girls.















So I am busy planning my travel adventures while I am here. I think I am planning to go to Rome because I decided today on the train that seeing the Colosseum is on my top things to do before I die list, and if I am this close, I want to go. Also I am ecstatic because I am also planning a trip to Frankfurt and Heidelberg GERMANY. Ich kann nicht warten, Deutsch zu sprechen. (I can't wait to speak German). Frau Peters will be soo excited.

Anyway its late here so I am off to bed, meeting with the U.S. embassy here in France tomorrow.

Bon Soir! goodnight in French :)

0 comments: